America’s Birthday can always be remembered by seas of red,white and blue, days at by the lake or pool, fireworks, and of course all the wonderfully fun patriotic decor and food! Celebrate in style with some of our favorite July 4th Pinterest finds!
4th of July Decorating Ideas
1. Decorating for Independence Day has never been so easy! There are so many everyday items that are red,white and blue that it makes your options endless. Search your pantry high and low for non-perishable goods, like beans, that you can use to create your very own July 4th American Flag. Fill glass jars with different themed color items to bring the holiday in the right way. Learn how to create this July 4th display.
2. From fireworks to candles, July 4th will go off with a bang with these unique Yo-Yo Burlap Candle Wraps! Grab your favorite patriotic fabric, some candles, and a yo-yo maker at you local craft store. Find step by step directions to create this look here: Step by Step Yo-Yo Burlap Candle Wrap Directions
3. Bring the celebration to your yard – literally! This is a great way to entertain the entire family for endless hours – plus it will wash out with the rain this summer! Grab some poster board and cut out different July 4th shapes, like stars, and spray with spray paint. For a less permanent look, you can also use flour. You’ll have the most patriotic yard in the neighborhood in no time! For more July 4th ideas from this Pinner, be sure to check out her blog at: Landee See, Landee Do
Star Spangled Snacks
1. How many tootsie pops does it take to create a flower bouquet? This sweet tootsie pop creation is great for any centerpiece. All you need is a Styrofoam ball and a trip to Costco for a plus size bagged of tootsie pops. This is great for all ages. Learn how to make lollipop bouquets.
2. Nearly every July 4th celebration involves a grill, burgers and hot dogs. Who doesn’t love making their food patriotic? Food on a stick is perfect for outdoor parties. Friends and family will munch on these “rocket dogs” out by the pool all night long. For more creative food and decoration tips, be sure to check out They Are Crafty.
3. Get out your cookie cutters and watermelon and let’s have some fun! Start by slicing the watermelon in thin slices and go to town with cookie cutters. Grab a white bowl, some blueberries for color, and viola! – the perfect summer treat! Make a July 4th fruit salad.
Be sure to check out Pinterest for more awesome July 4th themed pins and boards – there are thousands of great ideas out there. We recommned Casie Essenburg’s “July 4th of July” board.