To officially commemorate the new year, what could be better than trying out a new look? The fresh and clean colors of this luxurious master bedroom make us swoon. Looks like our buddy Ann Ueno over at House & Host has done it again! If you missed the last room she styled for us check out her take on a ladies’ living room.
This master bedroom’s stunning color palette of aqua, gold and blue will make you rise & shine cheerfully with its uplifting hues. When creating a high-end look like this, it’s best to keep the artwork simple like shown as it accentuates the color scheme while giving the impression that all the room pieces were designed to go together.
Our 2″ Deluxe Wood Blinds create clean white lines that bring focus to the colorful furniture. Not only are the deluxe blinds a stunning pick, but they will insulate your home, saving you money on your electricity bill each month. Wood blinds are also an ideal choice for a bedroom because the slats offer you a large range of light control while maintaining your privacy.
1. Cocoa & Hearts – Colors 259 artwork
2. One Kings Lane – Monogram Letter
3. Z Gallerie – Omni Mirrored 6 Drawer Chest
4. Blinds.com – 2” Deluxe Wooden Blinds
5. Z Gallerie – Lucca Leaner Mirror
6. Zinc Door – Regina Andrew Peacock Blue Lamp
7. One Kings Lane – Colette Tufted Bench
8. Pokka Dots – nuLoom Moroccan Rug
9. Caitlin Wilson Textiles – Navy Deco Pillow
10. Pottery Barn – Willow Bedside Table
Just Tuning In? See The Mood Boards You Missed:
More From House & Host + Blinds.com
Love this luxe master bedroom? Head over to House & Host for more inspiration and pretty, pretty spaces.