Whether you’re a woman living alone with the freedom to decorate with over the top girliness, or if you’ve carved off a space at home to be your “ma’am cave” this metallic pink space is perfect. It can be tough to pull off a pink couch, but with an otherwise neutral backdrop, it works.
Luxe metallic accessories call for equally sumptuous window coverings. The Cameo Deep Cowslip fabric is heavier weight, so it holds volume beautifully, but as a silk blend it retains a slight sheen. Add 6-12 inches to the length of your drapes for dramatic puddling.
- Z Gallerie – Palamino Gold Lamp
- Conde Nast – Vintage Vogue Magazine Cover Prints
- CB2 – Rue Petal Apartment Sofa
- Blinds.com – Laura Ashley Rod Pocket Drapery Panel in Cameo Deep Cowslip
- Z Gallerie – Votive Cup Set
- Z Gallerie – Meridian Coffee Table
- Caitlin Wilson Textiles – Assorted Pillow Covers
- CB2 – Stick Around Arm Chair
- Z Gallerie – Meridian End Table
Just Tuning In? See The Mood Boards You Missed:
More From House & Host + Blinds.com
Follow @BlindsDotCom and @AnnUeno on Pinterest so you don’t miss next week’s mood board, Glamoured Master. We’ll be pinning together at Styled By House and Host.
Follow BlindsDotCom Styled By House & Host on Pinterest
Love this feminine living room? Head over to House & Host for more inspiration and pretty, pretty spaces.