While the winter winds might be howling outside, what better time to up the cozy quotient in your home decor this year?
Some of our favorite home decorating bloggers are sharing their tips on keeping warm and beating the post-Christmas decoration blues with the Creating a Cozy Home Tour.
How to keep your home cozy this winter
Read what some of the cozy home tour bloggers have to share so far:
- Cedar Hill Farmhouse: Liven up your mantle
- Savvy Southern Style: Quilts and textures for a great winter look
- Confessions of a Plate Addict: Handmade decorative hot chocolate mugs
- The Tablescaper: Ice skates and winter-y objects for a lovely table design
- Housepitality Designs: Welcome shivering guests with a tea party
- Top This Top That: A winter mantel with greenery to remember!
Make YOUR home cozy with a Blinds.com gift card
To help keep the warm and friendly home decorating going, Blinds.com is offering 2 $100 gift cards for the Creating a Cozy Home Tour.
So what would WE order with those handy gift cards to keep our homes cozy this winter? Gorgeous insulating window shades of course!
- Triple cell honeycomb shades - THE most insulating cell shade of them all, seriously.
- Woven wood shades with a liner - Designer look offering great privacy that will also block out some of those chilly breezes
- Blackout draperies – Block the sunlight when you need a nap and help keep the cold out with double layers on your windows.
Be sure to keep following the Creating a Cozy Home Tour this week and let us know what YOUR favorite tips and tricks are for keeping warm and toasty. Happy January!