Interior Designer Ann Ueno is serving up a slice of inspiration every Monday as a part of our Styled By series. Check back every week to learn how to style blinds and shades with a pretty mood board. This week’s gorgeous creation is:
Natural Living (Room)
This space infuses classic mid century style with natural richly textured fabrics. Neutrals don’t have to be boring when you have a fuzzy rug, voluminous draperies and pops of orange. A diverse art collection stays unified with matching, minimalist frames.
We can’t get enough of this Laura Ashley drapery fabric. It’s called Cameo Cassia, and has a linen look with a slight sheen – absolutely gorgeous. It’s also available in Roman Shades. Order a free sample (or 10) to feel it for yourself.
- West Elm – Minted Art Collection
- Blinds.com – Laura Ashley Rod Pocket Panels in Cameo Cassia
- Wayfair – Soho Concept Istanbul Modular Sectional
- Zinc Door – Diamond Echo Orange Pillows
- West Elm – Souk Wool Rug
- Crate & Barrel – Marin Coffee Table
- West Elm – Overarching Floor Lamp
Just Tuning In? See The Mood Boards You Missed:
More From House & Host + Blinds.com
Head over to House & Host for more inspiration and pretty, pretty spaces.