We have a fab new friend who we’re dying to introduce you to. Ann Ueno is the editor of House & Host, a new blog about interior design and dinner partying. By day, Ann is the jet setting Director of Marketing for Starwood Hotels, so international influence plays a very apparent role in her design style. She designs warm, classic spaces to give a weary traveler a safe place to land when they finally make it home.
We’ve partnered with Ann to bring you the first installment of our Styled By series. Every Monday you’ll get a lesson in window dressing with a mood board from Ann. Get inspired and learn how to cover your windows stylishly and seamlessly.
A Well Traveled Office
Whether this global-inspired space makes you think of vacation memories or travel aspirations, it’s sure to keep you inspired during the work day.
Bal Harbour Sheer Panels in White give the space softness and allow you to see the adventures waiting outside your window.
1. Blinds.com - Bal Harbour Sheer Panel
2. Urban Outfitters – World Map Poster
3. Anthropologie – Desk and Office Accessories
4. Ballard Designs – Large Typesetter Plaque
5. Urban Outfitters – Triple-Tiered Metal Shelf
6. Amazon – Moroccan Gold Pouf
7. CB2 – Seismic Rug
8. Z Gallerie – Jett Desk
9. World Market – Pacific Lydia Dining Chair
10. Lamps Plus - House of Troy Floor Lamp
See More From House & Host + Blinds.com
Get lost in Ann’s gorgeous design portfolio over at House & Host. We promise, you’ll be in there for hours. You can also connect with House & Host on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with Ann, no matter what continent she’s on. She also tweets at @ann_ueno.