Lots of little ones will be arriving come spring time, and that means moms-to-be are in full on nesting mode. There are so many adorable nursery themes out there, but it’s important to think about style and safety when decorating. Check out these Nursery Safety Tips before you start shopping.
Boy Nursery Decor Ideas:
This nautical nursery theme by interior designer Ann Ueno of House & Host will ensure that your little guy has an adorable place to call home. Who wouldn’t want adorable little whales on their windows and bedding?
Other seaside accessories like a color blocked oar, sailboat mobile and life preserver make this room decidedly boy-ish and will transition easily as he gets older.
Shades That Make a Splash!
Wondering why cords are a no-no? Learn more about child window safety.
- Pottery Barn Kids – Red Letters Wall Décor
- Land of Nod – Life Preserver
- Blinds.com – Premiere Roman Shade
- Pottery Barn Kids – Catalina Changing Table
- Pottery Barn Kids – Red Canvas Bucket
- Pottery Barn Kids – Rugby Rug
- Pottery Barn Kids – Whale Mirror, Oar and Sailboat Mobile
- Restoration Hardware – Whale Bedding
- Pottery Barn Kids – Catalina Crib
Just Tuning In? See The Mood Boards You Missed:
More From House & Host + Blinds.com
Love these nursery theme ideas? Head over to House & Host for more inspiration and pretty, pretty spaces.