Window Shopper,the new mobile app available for iPhone, uses augmented reality to allow users to cover their own windows in real time, transforming the way people shop for blinds and other window treatments. With the Window Shopper app, “trying on” window blinds and shades is now as easy as trying on a shirt at the mall. This tool give homeowners all the creative power and support they need to choose the perfect window treatments without stepping foot inside a big box store or decorator’s shop.
You can simply snap a picture of a window or pull one from the camera roll and select the window shape. Once you have marked the corners of the window using the easy interface, swipe left and right to view different window treatment styles in the window.
Key features of the Blinds.com Window Shopper iPhone app include the ability to:
- Snap & Select: Take a picture of a window in your home, office, RV, boat…anything with a window you want to cover.
- Shop: Browse through Blinds.com’s most popular products on YOUR window. Don’t see the style/color combination you are looking for? Download additional product packs until you find the one that works.
- Sample: Get FREE color samples sent to your home so you touch and feel swatches and make sure the color matches your home’s motif exactly.
- Save & Sync with Wishlist: Like what you see? Save and sync your window treatment selections to your Blinds.com wishlist online.
- Share: Want to show off what you designed or get a second opinion? Share on Facebook or email to your circle of friends.
This 1.5-minute demo video shows you how to use Window Shopper.
The Blinds.com free iPhone app is now available for download from the Apple iPhone App Store.